Sunday 2 October 2016

My journey with NI(Nutritional & immunology) life style

Time pass.....
It had been a year journey with NI(Nutritional & immunology ) life style.

Start with a sample item call Vegecolor which make of 20 types of colourful vegetables and fruits for a day need.



Why I start with this is because of a neighbor introduced and of good well bought it just to try by telling myself for this box only. Start taking Vegecolor on 1 Oct after a long long MC break for about 5 mths back to work (will post later why I'm on so long MC) . I'm a person who can get flu easily but take more than a week or 3 to recover. Everybody know they is away flu season on year end. As usual the flu season arrival to my office. First row of 4 colleagues infected and pass to the 2nd row.. 3th row and 4th row. I'm was seated on the 3rd rows.  Amazingly this round of flu virus I escaped. What had I done I ask myself ? The only differences is I had taken the Vegecolour. This make me go further to find out more about what is this NI lifestyle and E Excel Co.

The more I read and the more I learn. I found out that THE BEST DR IN THE WORLD is my own immunity style which is given since we are born but we had take for granted till it is sick. All of us know that prevention is better than cure but what have us do for the prevention? We always tell ourselves we are still young, strong, busy,  no time....

All my friends, please take ACTION NOW. Because disease will not wait till we have time and really. They will knock at your door anytime without your notification.
No longer waiting,  let's change for a healthy and happy lifestyle.

Seronica

No comments:

Post a Comment