Sunday 2 October 2016

E. Excel Product Information - Refresh

Refresh

Nourishes and cleanses the urinary system - kidney, bladder and urine transporting ducts. Regulates blood pressure, helps in healthy slimming and nourishes eyesight. Improves immune function in the removal of toxins.

Ingredients: Sophorae Bean, Shiitake Mushroom, Asparagus, Mulberry and Lemon.

60 packages (2g per package) 

* Highlights of the 2 ingredients - Shiitake Mushroom & Mulberry *


Shiitake Mushroom

The Shiitake mushroom is often called the "nice-smelling mushroom" or "black mushroom". For many centuries, Shiitake Mushroom has been used in Oriental folk medicine to treat colds, flu, poor blood circulation, upset stomach and exhaustion. 

Lentinan (a mushroompolysaccharide) and LEM (Lentinus edodes mycelium) have many immunopotentiating properties including the enhancement of natural killer (NK) cells and increased production of gamma interferon.

Researches claim that LEM, because of its stimulation of the immune response, may also improve or renew the immune system when it has been weakened by chronic illness (such as chronic fatigue syndrome), long periods of stress, medical treatments involving radiotherapy and chemotherapy or even aging.



Mulberry

Mulberry leaf may help lower blood pressure, blood sugar and blood cho lesterol levels, plus enhance immunity and anti-cancer function. Mulberry leaves support healthy liver function as they have detoxification properties.

Mulberry also confers heart health benefits. It helps improve blood flow, which eases the workload of the heart. Mulberry leaf extract is effective in inhibiting the progress of atherosclerosis, the buildup of plaque in the arteries. It does this by inhibiting the oxidation of LDL ("bad") cholesterol.

Researchers attribute this heart-protective effect to mulberry leaf extract's antioxidant effects. They believe that isoquercitrin and astragalin are the main compounds responsible for the antioxidant effects. The former contains a powerful antioxidant named quercetin. In addition, mulberry leaf is high in polysaccharides that have strong antioxidant activity and distinct antimicrobial ability.

36 comments:

  1. Hi! I chance upon your page as my husband ask why can’t he use boiling water to mix with Refresh... I don’t know how to explain to him

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi i also mix with hot water? is it okey..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, what is the recomended dosage per day?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can only use warm water

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pregnant can consume refresh?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Plss reply how to order or how to reseller

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi... Will you please send me exact dosage per day? I'm already 60 years old.. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, kidney dialysis patient can drink this product?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can drink. It consist of food, not medicine. I drink up to 2 packets per day (for improvement in kidney health)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have been taking excel products for 20 years

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pregnant can drink Refresh?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi where I can buy this product...I hardly want to buy

    ReplyDelete
  13. May I know where I can get this product?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just bought 10 sachets..is this good for pregnant?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes...my doctor recommended me to drink refresh instead of taking antibiotics when i suffered UTI during my pregnancy. and thanks God that my laboratory result after taking refresh got cleared from UTI.

      Delete
    2. Pls contact me 0945321671 I'm a distributor of E excel..

      Delete
    3. Those who want to purchase E Excel product pls contact me..09453216717..thanks!

      Delete
  15. Good afternoon,, where I can buy the refresh I really need today

    ReplyDelete
  16. Please contact my cill number I really nd to buy refresh cebu area ako 09232288349

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pls asang distributor ako makabili Ng refresh kailangan na kailangan ko talaga

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi! My tita is an advocate of this one called Nutritional Immunology you may drop your message on her email mareeconfe@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Manila area po sya. Meron din syang Nutrifresh, Stressgon,NOCO and ACT

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is refresh can be use for wound dressing?

    ReplyDelete
  21. Can I use refresh for wound dressing?

    ReplyDelete
  22. never have the testimonials before, but only know can use cactus juice.

    ReplyDelete
  23. where can we buy?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Where to buy this product? I live in Carson city California.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Please let me know the dosage per day...

    ReplyDelete
  26. For those pregnant women customer that wants to take refresh... exceller are they okay to take this product?

    ReplyDelete